Friday, January 22, 2010

Types Of Tics What Types Of Jobs Are The Jobs Where You MUST Have Good Credit In Order To Work? What Jobs Do Credit Checks?

What types of jobs are the jobs where you MUST have good credit in order to work? What jobs do credit checks? - types of tics

I am in debt, because replacing the hurricane "Katrina" and tried to the loss of my 3 years on. before. Since then I've struggled finacially and not able to find a job. I have a BA in Spanish.

Discover haunted me and the states of the written notice, if it is possible to make a decision on my credit card and I will not be able to find a job. If so, how do I ever pay my debt?

I have a disability. I get SSI and Social Security. I've heard it may effect. But I'm still worried. I am willing to work and these people, but for almost 3 years. I have had trouble finding work. Nobody wants to hire me because of my Tourette. And if they hire me, I shot that day, when they realize to my tics. It is really a struggle. What advice would you give?

1 comment:

  1. Do you speak Spanish? There is a great need for ESL Coach ... You also have an independent guardian? Only the teaching of Spanish people in English-$ 20 / hour or less.

    ReplyDelete