Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Transfer Pokemon From Computer To Ds How Do You Transfer Games From Your Computer To Your DS? I Downloaded The DS Games But I Can't Dl Themfromther

How do you transfer games from your computer to your DS? I downloaded the DS games but I can't dl themfromther - transfer pokemon from computer to ds

BTW, I have them all. The Superkey, Supercard, the tiny chip, and USB. But my question is how to download software to them? I really want to play Cooking Mama, Big Brain Academy and Pokemon Diamond and Pearl! Please give me a good answer, and thank you for your time! ;]

2 comments:

  1. Is there a USB cable that came with the DS?

    Connect the USB port. List of DS / Icon submit.
    If not, go to "My Computer".
    Then drag the folder to play DS / Icon.

    Did it work?

    If you do not think you should contact the customer service? "

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can not DL games processor on the DS, I think someone might Tring to give you a virus.

    ReplyDelete