Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dry Eye Treatment More Condition_symptoms How Can I Get Rid Of Dry, Red, Irratated Skin?

How can I get rid of dry, red, irratated skin? - dry eye treatment more condition_symptoms

I recently used the kit for cleaning and skin care. This product is completely killed my face. The chin is red and dry. It's the outer corners of her eyes. 've been with vitamin E, tons moisterizer and advice. Do you know a treatment for my condition? I appreciate your advice and concern. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. There is a product called Florasone, a natural alternative to cortisone and is ideal for irritation, is particularly in the face. BTW, you can use cortisone, but not too much in your face (4-5 days), which "can cause scar script ', because it destroys the tissue. The short-term.

    I Florasone if I had a chemical burn to the face (long story) and it heals very well. You'll find it at Walgreen or www.iherb.com.

    But remember, with bad burns and skin irritation, less is more. There is no soap in the region, the only hot water and dry. Florasone economy and sunscreen (if it can take your face). Make-up without irritation, even the types of minerals. Keep it simple.

    HTH

    ReplyDelete